Call for applications: Writer in Residence positions in Irish universities in 2021
The Arts Council Writer in Residence was established to provide a stimulating environment for the resident writer, and afford a degree of financial support to concentrate on their own practice. Additionally, the residency brings energy and dynamism to the university, and allows students and faculty to engage with a practicing writer for a concentrated period.
Applications are now open for the following Writer in Residence positions:
- Irish-language Writer in Residence, Dublin City University
- Writer in Residence, NUI Galway
- Writer’s Fellowship, Trinity College Dublin
- Writer in Residence, University College Cork
- Writer in Residence, University College Dublin
- Writer in Residence, University College Limerick
Writers must apply directly to the University. Individual advertisements can be downloaded from the Arts Council website here. Closing date for all positions is 5.30pm Thursday 29 October 2020.