The Dublin Book Festival will kick off from 14 – 17 November and they are looking for bright new sparks to join their team. There are two positions available and deadline for applications is July 18th – so don’t delay!
Marketing and Administration Assistant Interns
The Dublin Book Festival is looking for two Marketing and Administration Assistant interns to join their team.
The successful candidates will work alongside the Programme Director to develop relevant marketing and online content in advance, during and post festival. The candidates will assist in:
- Assisting the Programme Director with logistical arrangements and administration for the festival
- Publishing content on the festival website and relevant social media platforms,
- Developing the DBF marketing database
- Conducting interviews with participating authors and publishers
- Gathering news on literary festivals and generating newsletter content
- Blogging up to and during the festival
- Managing social media competitions and PR exercises.
- Co-ordinating the distribution of the programme and information to marketing partners, companies and establishments
- Working during the week of the festival in an assigned role by the Programme Director
Marketing experience, as well as a working knowledge of wordpress and mailchimp is desirable. This is an intern position and is unpaid, however a small fee will be provided.
Working Hours: Approx 15 hours per week and applicants must be available to work from home. We are flexible on working hours in order to fit in with your schedules. Full-time during the festival dates 14 – 17 November 2019
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 18th July 2019.