About this festival: A wide variety of writers and speakers, both new and old, such as Roddy Doyle, John Banville, Ann Enright, and Lisa Mclnerney will be attending. Writers
About this festival:
A wide variety of writers and speakers, both new and old, such as Roddy Doyle, John Banville, Ann Enright, and Lisa Mclnerney will be attending. Writers and artists, local, national and international, have all contributed greatly to the festival and remains a strong feature of it. There are also events aimed at young people and children so you can bring the family, such as What’s Your Everest? With John Burke for the teens and The One with the Waggily Tail: Rhymes, Games and Craft with Sarah Webb for children of 4-7.
Many of the events require a booking or ticket, which are a small price to pay to enlarge your scope of literature.
Here are some of the events that will take place:
- March 6 at 11:00 am or 2:00 pm — Book Making Workshop: Simply Sewn Books
- March 6 at 2:00 pm — Metamorphosis – Art & Writing
- March 6 from 2–7 pm — Wine Tasting
- March 7 at 10:00 am — Books and Buns: The Book Quiz
- March 7 at 11:00 am — Ten Books You Should Read (with Ruth Gilligan & Neil Hegarty)
- March 7 at 1:00 pm — Clare Youth Theatre: Don’t Judge a Book by the Cover
6 (Friday) 12:00 pm - 8 (Sunday) 9:00 pm
Ennis Book Club Festivalinfo@ennisbookclubfestival.com