Upcoming fiction, non-fiction, children’s and young adult titles for June 2021
Ever wanted to know what books are coming out next month?
Books Ireland is excited to announce that the new, digital, fully searchable First Flush is now live! First started in 1976, First Flush is the Books Ireland selection of all Irish-published and Irish-interest books released every month.
It’s a unique place for book-lovers to find forthcoming titles in fiction, non-fiction, children’s and young adult for the next month—by Irish publishers, or with an Irish theme or author.
Just launched for forthcoming books in June 2021, with an archive already in place for May 2021, we will be updating this to extend our back catalogue.
Updated at the start of each month, First Flush will continue to be a valuable resource for readers, booksellers, libraries and researchers. View upcoming fiction for June here.
Notes for readers and publishers
First published in 1976, First Flush is a monthly listing of new Irish books. For inclusion in First Flush the title must meet one of the following requirements: Irish publisher, Irish author and/or and Irish subject.
- The information listed is true and complete to the best of our knowledge at time of publication.
- We are happy to be contacted regarding updates or corrections to book details, though all information listed will ultimately be at the discretion of the editor.
- Books Ireland disclaim any liability in connection with use of this information.
- All prices are listed in euro when available.
- We are not always able to acknowledge every press release or every book that is submitted due to a high volume, but we are grateful for each one and will be in touch if we’d like to review or feature a title or author.