The UK Children’s Summit 2020, hosted by Nielsen Book and The London Book Fair, will now take place virtually on Wednesday 23 September.
EXPLORING THE WORLD OF NON-FICTION CONTENT FOR CHILDREN: BOOKS & OTHER MEDIA
Guest speakers will explore how children consume factual content in different ways and what the parallels are with children’s book publishing, revealing key information on the role of books in the rapidly changing world children are finding themselves in. Nielsen Book will also be presenting research into the children’s book market and how children are reading with a particular focus on Non-Fiction content – an area of the market that has experienced growth in sales for many years and is now more critical than ever.
Attendees will be invited to take part in virtual networking with other delegates, the speakers and the Nielsen Book team.
THE UK CHILDREN’S SUMMIT 2020 VIRTUAL AGENDA:
- 09.15: Conference Opens and Networking Opportunity
- 09.30: First Session Talks:
- The UK Children’s Book Consumer – Steve Bohme, Nielsen Book Research
- The Non-Fiction Boom – Philip Stone, Nielsen Book Research
- Curiosity Around the World – Ken Wilson-Max, Chicken Newspaper
- 11.00: Break and Network Opportunity
- 11.20: Second Session Talks:
- Trends Observed by a Children’s Retailer – Leanne Fridd, Bookbugs and Dragon Tales
- Everything under the Sun – Molly Oldfield, Podcaster & Author
- Active Agents of Change – Debbie Bray, Hook Research
- 13.00: Networking Opportunity and then Conference Closes
For more information on ticketing and the speakers, see here: https://nielsenbook.eventcube.io/
Your ticket price will include full access to the conference programme plus private and group networking opportunities as well as the slide packs from both Nielsen Book Research presentations.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org